Recognition

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC136 – Featured Designer LeAnne & ABC Christmas Challenge U and V are for?



This week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, the grid is starting to move toward Christmas.  I selected the middle row for my card: BOW, RED, DIE.  I combined the elements of the row with the theme this month at the ABC Christmas Challenge -- UNDER THE TREE.  What is under the tree? Presents!  

I have been trying to get into the slimline rage, and make more slimline and mini slimline cards.  Today is one of my attempts.  My card measures 3.5" x 8.5" (and it does fit into a business #10 envelope!).  My presents are simple squares and rectangles cut from scrap red paper, and foam mounted on the card base.  Some of the presents are tied with a red bow.  Just a $1 spool from the Dollar store.  Other presents are topped with a rhinestone.  The die cut sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.

Enjoy!



3 comments:

Betty said...

What a wonderful card, Elizabeth!! Love that row of presents wrapped in that colorful paper - thanks for joining us at TicTacToe this week - Betty TTT DT

FreeToBeMe..LisaJ said...

Elizabeth, so adorable and cute presents. I love all of the different designs on the presents. Great idea for a card design. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at Tic Tac Toe challenge.

LeAnne said...

This is precious! I LOVE that skinny sentiment...it looks like a challenge to get that glued on, I'd have it all messed up, but yours is perfect! Those pretty red gifts are just too cute, I love the different patterns you used! So happy you played with my Tic Tac Toe grid this week!