Wednesday, October 27, 2021

The Paper Players PP564 - A Sketch Challenge from LeAnne


This week at Paper Players, we are working with a SKETCH featuring three aligned, rectangular blocks with an overriding banner strip and small right hand image.  I am trying hard to stick to my CAS preference and avoid layered papers, so I selected a bold Pretty Pink Posh B-O-O as my rectangular blocks.  BOO is stamped, Copic-colored, and die cut.  The letters are mounted on a black card base embossed with Poppystamps Stitched Spider Webs.  The sentiment is from the new My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Boos.  The pumpkin is from Penny Black's Halloween Treats, and stamped, Copic-colored, and fussy cut.

Enjoy!



5 comments:

Nancy said...

Eliz, So creative and an awesome way to interpret the sketch! I had to come by and tell you how fab it is! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players!

Debbie Crowley said...

Love, love, love this! Such a creative use of the sketch. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

LeAnne said...

Your cards ALWAYS amaze me and this is no exception! I've never seen this image/BOO before....and I LOVE it! So cute and the jack-o-lantern is a perfect embellishment! And the embossed spiderweb background---another perfection! So happy you played with my sketch this week at the Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

You really do have the best stamps Elizabeth - I just love this! Such a great way to use the sketch too. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Tracy Grauer said...

Such a cute card! And what a unique and original way to use the sketch! Great job!