Sunday, October 3, 2021

The Paper Players PP561 - A Theme Challenge from Laurie


Let me say that I did make a card for last week's Paper Players' challenge.  I wrote the blog and forgot to post the card.  Crazy.  So this week, I am early.  Laurie is requesting spooky cards... and I am happy to create!  I stamped, Copic-colored and fussy cut Stampingbella's Oddball Skeleton. I foam mounted him atop a selection of Halloween scraps (one is punched with Martha Stewart's dripping blood), and finished with purple metallic sequins.

Enjoy.

5 comments:

Cindy Major said...

Really cool card!

Claire Broadwater said...

I love this card, Elizabeth! That skeleton made me smile with his little sign! That dripping blood border on your panel is perfect! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a cool and fun card!!

laurie said...

What a func card and image! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Ida said...

This is wonderful. Love the skeleton image and the drippy punch. Great use of patterned papers as well.