Recognition

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Inspired By...IB189 All the Peels & Tic Tac Toe TTTC133 – Featured Designer Silke



This week at Inspired By... with are working with a beautiful fall photo inspiration featuring a bucket of apples.  I made a simple one layer card; the image stamped and Copic-colored. The pail of apples is from an old Stampin' Up set and is one of my favorites.  The sentiment is from Impress Stamps.

At the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, I worked with the TOP row: SCORING, BASKET, FRAME.  Using my Score-buddy, I scored a simple frame around the card. And in this case a basket is a pail!

Enjoy.

6 comments:

Carol said...

I love your scoring on this card. Simple yet strong layout! Thanks for playing along with us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

I Card Everyone said...

Elizabeth, that is truly a keeper set! Older or new it has the sweetest bucket of apples a girl could ask for!
Thanks for joining us again this week - now who will you invite to play along?
=]

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply gorgeous! I love this CAS card...the apple bucket is perfectly colored. You rocked both challenges!!!! Thank you for joining us :)

Cindy Beach said...

Your card is fabulous, I just love that pail of apples. Definitely a keeper! (I need to see if I can find mine.) The coloring, scoring and simple sentiment make this a masterpiece.

Stef Perry said...

Brilliant design for a classic CAS card, Elizabeth! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

Danni Reid said...

THIS IS AWESOME, love your CAS design, this is such a fun design! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!