Recognition

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Freshly Made Sketches #506 - A Sketch by Amy & Alphabet Challenge N for No Layers



This week at Freshly Made Sketches, we are working with a SKETCH featuring a circular image with three diagonal lines passing through it.  I am playing with a new stamp (and a new company for me) from Aall & Create, Material Girl.  I stamped, masked, and Copic-colored the adorable image in the bottom left corner of the card base.  I embossed three faux stitching lines across the bottom right.

I am also submitting this one-layer card to the Alphabet Challenge where the theme is N stands for No Layers.

Enjoy!






5 comments:

meg said...

That's a fabulous combination of image and sentiment,it made me smile,the faux stitching a wonderful finishing touch,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

Jacquie Southas said...

So clever, ELizabeth! I adore the stitched diagonal lines. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Amy O said...

This is a super clever use of the sketch! And it's adorable! So glad you joined in with the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Karren said...

Ha! This is wonderful and so very clever! Such a fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Dawn Phillips said...

This is lovely. I love the stitched detail. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x