Thursday, August 19, 2021

TIME OUT Challenge #194 - Running Stitch Design


When I saw the PHOTO inspiration at TIME OUT this week, I immediately thought of the Red Hatters.  I belong to a wonderful group of ladies here in town who don red hats and purple clothing to lunch together every month and have fun.  The tote bag by Running Stitch Design is sooo much fun... and the torso pics of all the ladies put me in mind of Ink Blot's Hello Lovely set.  I stamped three of the figures (out of seven included) from the set who were wearing head pieces.  All are Copic-colored in reds and purples!  An 1/8" strip was added along the bottom edge of the card base to anchor the torsos. The very apt sentiment is from Essentials by Ellen, Brandi Kincaid's City Lady.  To make the card really a Red Hat design... a few rhinestones were added.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

I absolutely love your fabulous card!!!! Your red hat ladies are so incredible. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

Shauna said...

Love these cute ladies and this fun design! So fresh and original. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna