Recognition

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Shopping Our Stash #452 - Wood You Believe?


This week at Shopping Our Stash, we are creating cards with a WOOD theme.  I have had Lawn Fawn's Lift the Flap Tree Backdrop coverplate in my stash for awhile.  The forest background is perfect for the wood theme.  I die cut the trees from a kraft A2 panel and lightly distressed with Old Paper.  The card base was distressed with Tumbled Glass using a cloud stencil.  Prior to adhering the forest to the card base, I added brown cardstock to the back of the tree openings.  Within each opening are Copic-colored, fussy cut squirrels from My Favorite Things Fall Friends. The critters on the front of the card are from My Favorite Things Harvest Mouse.  All images are Copic-colored.  The white embossed sentiment is from the Fall Friends set.

After having a chance to play with the coverplate, I find it is quite "busy". In the future I may try to trim out two of the trees, and "open" up the space.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Donna said...

This is just sooooo super cute!
Thanks so much for playing along with the "Wood You Believe" challenge at SHOPPING OUR STASH! We hope you will come back and play often!