Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Christmas Card Throwdown August Color Challenge


This week at Christmas Card Throwdown, we are working with the COLORS pink, aqua and metallic gold.  I picked one snowflake (manufacturer unknown) from my stash of unmounted red rubber. I stamped several times using Mama Elephant pigment ink (Ocean and Bubblegum).  I let the card dry, then stamped the same snowflake several more times in VersaMark and embossed in Hero Arts gold.  The sentiment is stamped; from Papertrey Ink Tis The Season Sentiments.  

The edge of the panel is lined with Delicata gold ink.  My edging technique could use a little work!

Easy peasy.



2 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful card! This is such a gorgeous design and use of the colours! Thanks so much for joining us again at 52CCT:)

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful card, thanks for playing at 52cct.