Recognition

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

The Paper Players PP548 - A Theme Challenge from Anne Marie



We have a theme challenge this week at the Paper Players.  We are being challenged to create cards with STARS and or STRIPES.  The stars on my card are subtle.  I distressed Echo Park's starfish stencil on my kraft card base as the background.  The stripes are more obvious. I copic-colored and fussy cut the images from Avery Elle's Beside the Sea set.  The stamped sentiment is from Waffle Flower's Sandy Toes.

Enjoy.



5 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Perfect interpretation of this challenge!! I love the starfish background for these adorable striped beach cabanas! You can't get any more summer than this scene! The bright colors and black sentiment are knockouts! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

Ann Schach said...

Wow! I LOVE the subtle starfish background you have created! The brightly colored cabanas make this card a standout. And what can I say about the adorable sentiment!!! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

This is ADORABLE! What a fun little card....and I am all for sandy toes and some ocean breezes right now! Thanks for playing with the Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Elizabeth this is the perfect combination of stars and stripes - and not an American flag in sight! Your trio of bright beach huts is adorable - as is that sentiment too! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Starfish and striped cabanas...ahhh, what a perfect scene! I love how the bright colors pop on the sandy background. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!