Recognition

Sunday, July 18, 2021

AAA Cards Game #194 - A Twinchie + optional twist Christmas in July


This week at AAA Cards, we are making TWINCHIES! The optional added twist is Christmas in July.  I love this challenge!  I used to love to make Inchies and Twinchies.  I even found a box of Inchie mats in my stash!  Karen Lockhart used to be the queen of inchie designs.  I thought about which of her Christmas designs was my favorite, and chose the above Christmas house.  I don't know the stamp's name.  The image is stamped on the base card and Copic-colored.  Gold and red Smooches' accents were added; the snow was covered in Wink of Stella, stars added with a Posca pen.  The stamped sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Christmas.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Such a festive little house, fantastic twinchie. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

LucieGCards said...

Oh I just love that little cottage! So beautifully coloured! I'm so glad you are enjoying the inchie/twinchie theme! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.