Recognition

▼

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Christmas Card Throwdown November Color Challenge


This week at Christmas Card Throwdown is offering us a COLOR challenge:  Make a Christmas card using five colors of the rainbow.  RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, and BLUE. My card is simple.  The sentiment is white embossed on a black card base, and is from Impression Obsession.  The row of die cut, houses, trees and stars are from Essentials by Ellen, Home & Hearth.  Each piece was distressed; colors include Squeezed Lemonade, Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade, Twisted Citron and Mermaid Lagoon.  I would have probably colored the windows and doors but we were limited in colors. I did add a dot of gold Smooches Accents to add a "light".  

Enjoy.



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! I love how you used the colours to fit with your scene - brilliant! Thanks for joining us at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown. Gill, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the contrasts! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and your kind words!