Recognition

▼

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Tic Tac Toe Challenge – TTTC119 – Featured Designer Annie



This week at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, I wasn't sure in what direction I wanted to head with my card.  The card is intended for a friend who is going through a bit of a hard time.  I want her to know that there are a lot of folks rooting for her.  On the board, I believe I have completed the bottom row (WATERCOLOR, FISH and RED), as well as the right diagonal (WATERCOLOR, BIG SENTIMENT and YELLOW).  This amazing image and sentiment is from Birch Press Design, a set called No One Like You. The image is clear embossed on a watercolor panel, and colored with Zig Clean Color markers.  Note a little more water would have blended those fish a bit better (but this was a lot of coloring for me!).  The sentiment is white embossed and foam mounted.

Enjoy.




2 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, your friend will definitely treasure this beautiful card! Great take on the challenge...thank you for joining us :) !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card to bring an uplift to your friend Elizabeth. The sentiment is perfect and I love your beautiful coloring of the pool of fish. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and your kind words!