Recognition

▼

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

The Paper Players - PP547 - A Sketch Challenge from Laurie



At Paper Players this week, Laurie has challenged us with a very CAS SKETCH.  A central rectangle with an embedded sentiment and an object to one side.  I made a sweet summer card using one of my favorite Pure Innocence sets, My Favorite Things Fun in the Sun.  The white embossed sentiment is from another Pure Innocence set, Beach Day.  I cut my center panel, added 'waves' using Mama Elephant's Stitched Wave dies.  On the panel, I foam mounted my copic colored, fussy cut, Pure Innocence.

One more thing.  I discovered my very first white pen that works!  There was a recent discussion on Split Coast Stampers on the problems with the Uniball and gel pens.   I own at least a dozen and they have never worked for me (even with all of Jennifer McGuire's tips).  One discussant said that she used a Posca white acrylic marker and it had never failed her.  I found it here on Amazon and it worked from the minute I uncapped it.  Just amazing.  See the beautiful dots on the swimsuit...Posca.

Easy peasy.



2 comments:

  1. This is one of my all time favorite MFT sets as well! I love your water and her sweet yellow polka dotted bathing suit! such a great card! Thanks for linking up with us this for Sketch week at Paper Players! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling summer card! Love the waves with that sweet little image. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and your kind words!